Just a quick update about what I’ve been up to, or really where I’ve been, between the holidays and now:
- The Conservatory of Flowers, with my best boys
- The Legion of Honor, I think this is now my fave museum in the city
- Chinatown and North Beach…and walking to the Wharf
- A city date with the hubby
- The Mission
- My parents’ house, weather was lovely
- A park walk with Cody, Estefi, and Guada
- Disneyland, with brother parents and 2 cousins, it was probably the best time I’ve ever had there, and that’s saying a lot!
Other places I’ve been to, with one or more loved ones, include: Shelter Cove, Boxcar Playhouse, Ghirardelli Square, The Haight (among other things to get tattooed), Santa Cruz, Land’s End, Asilomar beach, and Sol Food in San Rafael.
It’s been a very VERY eventful new year transition.