Even if you’re not on a diet so many Valentine’s Day treats have yucky ingredients like saturated fats, synthetic flavors, and who know what else. Here are my Valentine gift ideas that say “I love you so much I’m not going to give you icky treats”.
1. Coffee: consumable, makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside and ZERO calories, if you don’t add sugar/milk/etc.
2. A hand made card/drawing: and oldie but goldie, it definitely says “I spent a few minutes thinking about you while I threw this together”
3. Potted plants: better than a bouquet that will die in a few days
4. Hand-made something: if you don’t have time to DIY it buy from Etsy or a local maker
5. Donate to a charity: support a cause the giftee believes in
6. A photo: of you two, friends, family, whatever
7. A book: ideally one that you like, or one you know they will like
8. (unisex) jewelry: who doesn’t love jewelry?
9. A walk in the park together: or any other favorite spot, bonus: you’ll be strengthening your heart with the exercise
10. Gift card/vouchers: Maybe movie tickets for the film buff, a gift card to a hobby store, or a voucher for a fun experience like sky diving